CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Thursday, October 7, 2010

special post










kali nie, I nak post pasal pengalaman I sepanjang 3semester at UiTM Merbok
since 23rd May 2009 till 30 Sept 2010..
It almost 1 and the half year huh..
that's a lot of sweet and sour memory within that period of time..
when I was in Part 1, I was in PL1K..
in that class, I met a lot of awesome people
they taught me not to be so ashamed in front of class,
they taught the meaning of friendship without looking the family ground and also gender..
they taught me how to work as a team and not to be so selfish..
they taught me to be brave enough to reveal the truth..
then, When I was in part 2, still in the same class, the diff was just the number
pl1K became pL2K..
new people entered our class, and our relationship became stronger and stronger
we supported each other and there was no boundaries between us..
we went to picnic at Tupah, and that was awesome..
our love became stronger..
we were just like siblings...
then, we were in Part 3, we were not in the same class anymore...
we were separated with each other but, that does not mean our relationship became loose..
NEVER EVER!!!
Jiha, mila, piah and me went to PL3G..
that class was also awesome..
In this class, we learned more deeply about love and also friendship..
we cried and laughed together..
we scared about our mark together..
we became crazy together..
all we did was together..
and It is hard to leave you guys...
all I want you to know is that I love you guys...


so, here, I'm Amira azhar
would like to apologize
for any mistake that I've done
whether in my realization or not..
because I'm normal person who always do mistakes
over and over again..
I just hoping that our friendship last forever...I love you guys a lot..