CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

babe,
today is 10.10.10
hooraaay, here
finally the date has come...
my sister, which is Dr. HALINA YUNOS
has married to our astronaut hero
which is Dr. SHEIKH MUZAPHAR SHUKOR
seriously it was amazing wedding ever
and I wish they can live happily ever after..
don't forget people to watch
their wedding reception live
at TV3 today
at 9pm...



perasan je lebiyh jadi adik Halina :DD