CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

a DreaM that imPossibLe to c0me truE

I do know this is post number what la kan
coz I'm so fucking boring
like hell
do know what to do
do know where to go
you know
I can't even sleep
coz sleep also boring
well, that's not actually
what I want to share with you guys






nie baru cik kiah nak bercerita
peeps, u know, I never been to Langkawi
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
yeah, I know its a bit like
"wut da hell, org penang-kedah xpnh g langkawi"
but, its reality..
parents I xnk bawak
sediyh seyh..
every year diorg janji nak pegi
but, yeah janji melayu kan
macam tu je la
in my dream only
memang la boleyh g sendiri
but, can you understand
I want to go with family
like family vacation..
nie tak,
kalau x g PD
g penang
xpown melaka..
pastu ntah mane2 ntah kan
seriously peeps, bosan...
I know, if you read this pown
u'll feel the same kan..
*sigh*