CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

pEopLe, I LovE yOu (2nd edition)

A: even though we've known each other since we were in part 1 pre Law, but we started to be closed only in part 3..you know all my secret, know myself well, know what I want in my life, and you just know everything about me..we cry and laugh together, face the hard time together, mad at the same people together and get crazy together..

B: you are adorable, funny and happy-go-lucky.. I admired your gila2 behavior even sometimes yours bring the big impact on us and make me annoyed..However, If I sad, you'll do something so that I can laugh again..I love you babe..

C: For almost one and the half year I'm at Kedah, finally, in semester 3, I've known you.. At first, I thought you are so damn garang and arrogant... But, when I know you, your characteristics are so different.. you are so nice, funny and you understand me.. I can share every single thing with you even though we are from different gender..I'm so bless to have a friend like you...

D: You're kind and also adorable. I know you always have a dream that one day you'll be 'orang kaya' and you'll help us, your friends..I really hope that it will become a true..

E: even though you're not with us anymore, but you still in our heart. No matter how far we are
separated, but friendship will never die.


F: I know you're younger but you have a very matured idea and very understanding. I really lucky to know you.