CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

iDamAN kALbU


well, I know its a bit macam kuno giler kan
but, I want this!!!
well, at least better than my previous mp3
yg dah kene rendam dgn sabun lux kaler pink tu..
walaupun harga dia dlm RM165,
tpi still I syg kowt duit nak beli bnde nieyh
I'm waiting for my parents utk belikan (I kedekut gle kan)
haha tapi, ion my dream je la
coz they want to see my result first..
xpe2, if I think I REALLY2 need this one
I'll do whatever I can
utk pujuk I punye parents belikan for me
(see, still don't want to use my own money)
wink*





ok, camera nie pown macam dah ramai je yang ade
so, macam dah kuno jgk kan to own bende nieyh
harga RM2000++
xbernafas makcik mendengar harga dia
function camera nieyh for me
adalah utk OF COZ la ambik gamba kan
but, I want to express my feeling
by using this camera *cewah*
haha


I bukannye xnak keje,
tapi sape yang nak anta I g keje
lagipown kalau I keja pown
nanty duit gaji tu kompem2 la
I sayang giler nak gune
almaklumlah, susah nak dapat
so, still duit tu tersimpan rapi
seperti duit elaun yang masih agak banyak
(ni semua alasan ye)

:D