CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Friday, October 15, 2010

for gurls only

The worst feeling in this world is when you have
been used and lied to


well, I do agree with this quotation. Sometimes, we really believe and love that person, unfortunately that bitch only make use of us to grant another advantage..and they actually don't even care about our feelings..I called them as BITCHY COWARD

Broken heart again. another lesson learned.
Better know your friend or
you'll get burned


Basically, I have experienced those kind of situation. But, like I care la kan.. Common dude, get a new life..no need to have something like "mourning" thing and it will actually give the bad impact on you and not that person...membazir je nak nangis2..chill babe


you hurt me more than I deserve,
how can you be so cruel?
I love you more that you deserve
and why I'm so fool?

Gurls, I know it always happen to us, rite? Well, I know even though I'm not officially experienced this. My only advice to you princess is that NEVER give your full heart to man..Keep half of it for you..and please gurls, don't you ever really trust a man. I'm afraid that you will hurt more..ok, gurls..chill :D

There's only one reason WHY
a man dumps you;
"he doesn't want you."


Its kinda cruel, rite? well, but its a reality..So, please AGAIN don't you really trust man..
They maybe make fool of us in front of their friends and that thing will lower down our dignity and also self confidence..This type of BITCH will one day get the 'reward' for their WOW attitude and behavior to us...



Girls, u know we are awesome and Islam put us at the HIGHEST place. So, please girls don't make yourself become so fool and remember, we have the power that men do not have..
"tangan yang menghayun buaian boleh menggoncang dunia." Only we can do that..




Aku bukannya selemah yang kau sangka
Aku tak rela diseksa, haa!
Beranikah lagi bersemuka
Rasakan kuasa, tamparan wanita

Yes, you go girls!!!