CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Sunday, October 17, 2010

pEopLe, I loVE You (1st edition)

A: you made my world become more colourful.. You change my life from a dumb social girl to a muslim girl..You teach me how to wear hijab, eventhough sometimes, your words hurted me..
But, I love the way you make me realised about how important hijab is..besides, I love you because you always follow my way, always brought me to anyway that I want wif your motor kapchai...We've know each other since were were in Form 4..yah, its quite new, but I feel like I've known you since we were small.. I love you babe....


B: Hey tallie..eventhough your are taller than me only by 2cm, but I still feel that I'm taller than you..wee..hahah joking.well, I love to fight with you and sometimes I feel satisfied when you do not how to rebut my point eventhough it was nonesence..babe, I love you too..

C: hey you, eventhough we are not so close, but I love your gediksness..I really miss your behavior..well, now we are separated for the sake of our future..you are not in MAlaysia anymore..I do not know, when we'll meet again..yeah, I just want you to realise that I just love you for your imperfection..

D: babe, you always be my driver because I'm prohibited to drive alone until next year..You just nice and most of the time, I feel seriously shy to go to your house and hang out with you..not because I'm changed, but you are too nice to me and I'm afraid that I will take the aadvantage from you..well I love you too syg...

E: hey innocent girl :D even you are innocent but you really pretty syg..and I love your cool way..LAntakaorg nak buat apa, but you still be yourself..to be honest, sometimes 'i feel envy because you have a lot of friends from diff genders.. I asked myself, why they do not want to befriend with me but vice versa when it come to you..but, I realised this is because you just be yourself..and I love the way you act..I love you

F: rabbit syg..yeah, I love to bully you and you just accept whatever I did to you..that is why I love you..haha no, I love you for many reason; you are really genius, you are kind, you are my driver too..hehehnothing much to say because you are just perfect....

people, you'll know who you are and whixh alphabet represent you...thank you for completing my life :)