CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

there you'll be..

you are my air supply
which give me the precious life through every breath that I take
you are my backbone
which support my weight so I can stand up well
you are my heart
which pump the blood throughout my body
you are my brain
which help me to think logically before making any decision
you are my skin
which cover my organs from any disaster
you are my sun
which give me the light so I can work for my succeed
you are my moon and stars
which allow me to sleep with the sweetest dream
you are my soul, my everything
and whenever I am, there you'll be



tribute to my precious gift ever, my family..nothing else in this world can replace them..even I owned all the bank around the world, this can't pay their more than infinity love to me..