CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dream that never come true

hey everyone..

I believe every single person in this wide world have their own dream and I also believe that maybe one or might be more dream that you can't achieve for certain undeniable reasons..
As for me, I have a dream that I never told to anyone because I know I couldn't achieve it.. I'm not strong enough to achieve my dream.. I once dream to be a doctor.. yes, I've highlighted that precious word.. But I know my ability, I'm not that clever like my friends..I always failed to get best result like my friends did..
(ok penat berbahasa inggeris)
korang tau x, wktu zaman skolah dulu, I punye result untuk subjek sains xpenah nak dpt A..
wktu trial pown susah, banyak B and below je memanjang..so, bile dah tgk result macamtu, mmg tak la kan nak apply medic.. Sebab tu I ckp I xsuka biology..well, actually I suke je kowt subjek tu tpi tu la kan, result mematahkan semangat..Otak I bukan la otak sains, Otak yang senang nak faham bab2 sains tu..I nie dah la jenis yang lampi..xboleyh nak baca sendiri, nak orang terangkan jgk baru masuk kepala otak..so, I decide untuk ambik law sbb law I tau xdela susah mcm sains sume tu..
xpela, nak undur pown dah xboleyh, so I must do my very best to repay my previous fault..
I kene buat betul2 untuk jadi lawyer yg terbaik..InsyaAllah..