CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

the journey begin

AMIRA BINTI AZHAR
NO.129 JLN BERJAYA 4,
TMN BERJAYA, SG. CHUA
43000, KAJANG
Selangor
No Pelajar: 2010******
No Kad Pengenalan: 91042514****
Sukacita dimaklumkan bahawa anda ditawarkan tempat untuk mengikuti program di UiTM:

Program: (LW213) Sepenuh Masa
SARJANA MUDA PENGAJIAN UNDANG-UNDANG (KEPUJIAN)
FAKULTI UNDANG-UNDANG
Semester : DISEMBER 2010
Kampus : B-UiTM Shah Alam
KOLEJ MAWAR
UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA, 40450 SHAH ALAM