CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Monday, August 16, 2010

luahan..

yesterday, I told my bestfriend that I like sum1..
since sem 1 lagi..
yang laen sume dh tau pasal nie
dye je yang xtau lagi..so I told him da truth..
pastu, dye ckp mcmnie
"ko carikla yang laen, dye tu nk stock yg free hair je"
well, act I know the fact yang mmg dye xpndg girls wif hijab nie
so, I pown mcm, wuteva..
and he told me again "ade ramai lagi selain dye yang ko bleyh carik"
well, carik tu mmg sng, tapi nak dpt tu yang susah..
wuteva la kan..
and u know people, after sesi luahan perasaan mlm smlm,
I can't even look at his face..(his means that demand guy yg nk hottie je)
rasa mcm menyampah je tgk muka dye..
and rasa MENYESAL sgt sbb suka kat dye...
and now, I need to move on wif my life..
ade benda yg more important than searching for love..
I need to focus on my studies, coz I dun want to make my parents sad
becsause of me..I made it once during SPM..and I will never let the history repeat again..
NEVER EVER!!!
and my mom once said, "kalau kita ada pelajaran, semua orang suka..xpayah nak terhegeh2 dkt org tu."
and she also said that I deserve someone better than him..

p/s: I love my besties so damn much..thnx for ur advice..bfF jiha, mila, min..