CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

debate..

hye readers :D (bajet mcm ramai je yg bace..hehe)
I want to tell u my feeling entering debate..
It was fun babeyh!! seriously..
ok, dis debate competition is between part 3 classes
and our class sent 2 teams..
at first, I'm not the one who going to participate in da debate
because I am only reserved..
so, I never thought, things will change..
lepas kelas kitorg kalah dgn bdk kelas A,
my team mates mcm down giler because of certain reasons..
pastu utk 2nd game, our 2nd speaker, nonoi nk tarik diri
sbb dye x larat..
but, dye tarik diri lagi 5 minit b4 competition begin..
u know what people, I giler kelam kabut
sbb never expect this will happen..
so, I replaced her,
seriously, it's like shit..
I've no idea on what to say
how to rebut
because It was my first time..
sumpah teruk giler..3 minit je kowt..
waktu tu, I blame myself kalau kalah
sbb elin and fariz were superb..
fortunately, kitorg mng..
then, g semi final..
same thing goes to me..
but, there's lil bit improvement,
where I know how to rebut the point,
I know how to explain da pont
even my explanation is just like fariz..
lantakla, asalkan more than 6 mins..
alhamdulillah, mng lagi n masuk final..
final nie serious takowt giler sbb dhla wat kat ds
pastu ramai giler penonton yg dtg..supporters lagi la..
sumpah wktu nie, my face look very pale..
I can't even smile at that time..
almaklumla, 1st tyme kowt..
what do u expect from da 1st time debater
other than pale face,nervous, gugup x bleyh b'ckp..
but, I'm not dat bad la..
i still can talk, cuma nervous giler la kn..
so, da result,
elin was da best speaker and
we won 2nd place..
xpela, at least we had fun
and I gained new experience :DD
luv PL3G...
thnx to my team mates elin, fariz n nonoi..
u guys were great..
to jiha n mila, thnx for being there in every second for us
n PL3G-ians..sumpah syg giler kat korg <3 <3 <3