CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

gEmBiRa di DaLaM sEdiH..

Friends, I'm jealous with u..
u know what, u got what u want,
and I, I just can dream on it..
Dream that will never come true..

I'm happy with u guys..
u are like my sistas
I'm just jealous because u get what u want..
but please, don.t think negative..

I love u people..
and I mean it..

I just can pray for ur happiness..
I'm happy when I see all of you are happy..
I'm sad when I see all of you are sad..

I'm just a normal person who have a complete feeling of
happy, sad, angry, JEALOUS....
I can't eliminate those feeling because I'm just imperfect..


In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend. ~Catherine Killigrew

bfF sayangs <33