CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

teacher '_'

yesterday, I need to teach science for standard 2 n standard 3..ALL OF SUDDEN!!!!
then, I say "xpelah, bleyh je aja budak kecik tu." to my employer..
then, when I entered std 3 class,OMG ppl, nakal gle budak2 tu..pening kepale aja diorg smpi kene menjerit..padahal kat tuisyen centre je..berebut gule2 la, maen ejek2 la..isyh so tension at that time..
then, masuk kelas st 2 pulak, I teached them in malay( not fully malay) becoz some of them can't understand english at all..so I teached them in half malay n half english *_*
suddenly, one of da student ask me "teacher, can u speak in english?"
I just like, OMG!!!!
can u imagine my feeling at that time, ppl?
giler malu kowt..
so, after that girl asking me to speak in english, so here u go, I teached them in fully english..
thank God diorg faham........
fuuhhh, ssh gak aja bdk kecik........ n_n