CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Allah is with me

I know Allah is wif me...
whatever challenge that I need to be solve
whatever musibah that He give to me..
whatever people say about me..
I still believe and I always believe ALLAH is with me..
whoever I'am, whatever people wanna think about me
only Allah know me.......
u can simply judge for u are seeing, but I don't care
coz He with me..and I have Him........