CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Monday, March 29, 2010

no more 'K' class

for da next semester, for part 3 especially, there is no more class named "k".'
which is my class :(
our class:(
i love that class damn much, but suddenly, our beloved sir said that he need to "dissolve" that class so that no extra lect needed to teach us..
how sad we are when we know that our class is gone..
a lot of memory grew in that havoc class...
a lot of feeling that we learned in that "kampung" class..
we are like family.."kepoh and kecoh family"
but now, no more that class..
how frust we are........................