CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sayangsss..





hey there..






hehe..ok2..










juz nk show to u all people that i love da most in my life..












~ Ayah ~










~Emak~


















~adeq~









~adeqberadeqcomeyl~

~izni @ bangau @ ngau~


~fadhilah @ dody~


~fathi @ fotty @ ijam~


~fathihah @ fatea~


~fatin @ aten @ adeq tiri~


~dayana @ adeq~


~munirah @ mun @ kak mun~


~ili @ makcik~












~kym~



okeyh..tu je kowt..hehe


actually ade lgi tpi x dpt gamba mereka2 ituwh..


hehe..


wutever it is, i love them so much.. they are my everthing