CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Monday, March 30, 2009

mimpi

ok..malam tdi I mimpi sumthin' yg sgt best..
i miss sumone actually..
and suddenly he came in my mimpi..
kitorg msg same2..
borak same2..
bestla..
mmg hepi giler..
tapi yg x bestnye tu hnyala mimpi..
ssh nk jadi realiti
why??
sebab dye busy skrg kowt..
wutever it is, i want him to know
that i care bout him.. :)