CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Thursday, September 30, 2010

tribute to nur najihah fauzi and noor syamila hashim

gurlz, u know how much I love you
u know how much u mean to me
both of u know
my secrets, my feelings
and everything about me
my secret admirer,
my wants,
my problems,
how much I hurt or happy
and everything
Its hard to let both of u go..
I can't stop crying when I saw both of u
leaving me
u make me feel suffocate..
I remember, our past time
together...

dear, when our study week come
I tried not to be so close with both of u
coz, I want to adapt myself
with the future life
without both of u on my sides
who walking to the class together,
go and eat together
study together
did stupid thing together..
even though it make me feel suffocate..
but, I forced myself to do so..
I need to face the reality without u, dear..

dear, forgive me if I'm wrong
coz I didn't mean it.........
I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT