CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It is time to say sayonara :(

three semester in Merbok
for one and the half year
and I can't believe its over
we are now officially finished our foundation
and waiting for final result...
seriously, the time had gone so fast..
and we actually had the season in the sun
here, in Merbok..
definitely, I'll miss this place
I miss my room m2-02-32
I miss my friends
my classmates
him
my dear 'siblings'


no more sawah padi
no more hotmas
no more 'natural perfume'
no more cs and village mall
no more walking to the class
no more 'ayam kfc' at dining
no more gossiping
no more eating together time
no more true or dare session
no more anything except
SWEET MEMORIES AT MERBOK.......






InsyaAllah we'll meet again some day
I don't want to say goodbye
coz I know we'll definitely meet again..
maybe here, at Merbok..


as we go on
we remember
all the time we had together
and as our life change
come whatever
we will still be
friends forever <3>