CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Friday, May 21, 2010

falling in love

falling in love is not an offence nor tort..
it is just pure feeling that normal person have..
every person in this world want their own happy ending..
and everone do not want to suffer in their life..
it is not wrong if u falling in love to someone..
it is not stated in penal code, if u plead guilty, u will suffer several sentenceces provided in it..
but, think doesn't mean if u love someone, u need to give everything INCLUDING ur precious "thing" to some that u love..
if u think logically, if that someone really love u, they WON'T touch you until u get married....am I right, people?
yeah, whatever it is, thing before something getting worse...

(this is just from my point of view)