CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Sunday, May 10, 2009

morning everyone..

hola..hehe..owh before that:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :)

ok, sabtu arituwh, I g wat medical checkup..sumenye pown ok..excited nak tgk gamba xray..hehehe..well, dpt tawu jgk actual weight and height..weee~
pastuwh g umah uncle kat subang...my uncle bought a laptop for me!!!
well, thanx a lot for that.. my promise is I want to study hard so that I bleyh balas sume jasa dye n also my parents..I keep my promise

pastuwh semalam g Alamanda..nak beli brg2 nk bwk g kedah..sobsob
bnyk jgk la..masuk carrefour je nak dkt rm300
pastu msk cheetah dlm rm73
bata pulak rm 100..
itu bru separuh je..belowm beli sume lagi..hoho

pastu balek uwh, foty dtg anta kad kawen kakak dye..huhu..sediyh kowt x dpt g..waa nnty dh x dpt jumpe dye lagi coz dye nk g MEsir.huhu

foty, I love you..