CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Saturday, March 12, 2011

bila dia menjadi feminin

ni hao..
ok, tadi I went to bukit bintang @ star hill wif my beloved dearly family
almaklumlah, da lama giler ok x pergi jln2 together..err, I means shopping baju together..
and almaklumlah, baru dapat PTPTN :D
then, memang shopping la kat situ..giler punye
but, what shocked me a lot was when I bought a SKIRT
yeah, seriously I can believe it!!
macam dlm mimpi, like "what, me wearing skirt? damn ridiculous."
I never wore it before ok..
and until now, I still can't accept the fact that I bought a skirt..
OMG am I changed to someone who is more feminine??


ok, btw this is my plan for the PTPTN
RM1000 => simpan dlm ASB
RM100 => buku
RM200 => mari makan besar bersama keluarga :D
RM200 => shopping (which I already did)
RM1700 => kegunaan ketika perlu..

p/s: ok, I xshopping sampai RM200 and makan besar xsampai RM100 pown..