CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Monday, June 7, 2010

If I die

IF I die, can someone tell my family, that I love them very much and I've given a chance,I want to make them happy..

IF I die, can someone tell my friends that I really appreciate this friendship even just for a while..

IF I die, can someone tell him how much I love him, and I'm happy when I see him smiling even I know it is not for me...and I want him to ;live happily...