CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Monday, December 28, 2009

mid sem break

Mid-sem break start 25dis until 2 jan..
bajet b4 cuti, balek rumah nie nak struggle
coz naik cuti nie ade test..
tapi,
tatkala kaki ini menjejak rumah,
sume angan2 dan juga impian hancur dan musnah..
banyak sangat cabaran dan dugaan
di rumah tercinta ini...
haih,
balek UiTM nie, dah bz nk wat iklan..
'mampus la klau x study skrang '_'