CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Wednesday, November 4, 2009

stratergi untuk sem2 :)

well, since cuti sem1 pown dah nak habis,
hence, I, Amira bt. Azhar, wif full of responsibility,
have made some stratergies in order to improve
anything taht can be improved :D
1) xnk blaja last minute dh.. (menyesal woo)
2)nak pakai baju kurung je g kelas :P (kalau rajen la)
3)jangan skodeng bnyk sgt laki.. $_$
4)nak aktif masuk persatuan ntahpapentah..
5)xnk outing slalu sgt, nanty elaun habis..
em, tu je la kowt..later, will be updated :)