CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

phrases

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
~George Moore



A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,A song is no song 'til you sing it,And love in your heartWasn’t put there to stay -Love isn’t love'Til you give it away.



Thursday, June 11, 2009

giler dowh

today is da most 'wonderful' day since I'm here in UITM Merbok..ok i woke up at 6_15 dis morning..I was like mengantok giler nak mati because last nite, ktorg prelawrians part 1 kene buli ngan senior kitorg yg part 2 n 3..ktorg kene g surau memalam bute smpi dlm pukul 12 bru balik bilik n tido...penat dow..
so dis morning, g kelas pown ngantok gle..
wktu lunch tdi pulak, kat kafe I saw him wearing black tshirt..He wif his frenz n my heart start to dup,dap,dup,dap.hehe..I keep curi2 tgk muke dye n I think dye perasan kowt..haha
lantakla..
owh then, pkol 2 ade kelas MTC016..shit gle kelas tu..our lecturer bce je slide yg dye tulis n we all mcm tgk wayang..nak salin note pown x sempat..dye abiskan 2 chapter dlm mase less than half an hour..can u imagine how express it was..kitorg dh macam nak gile kowt..
hohio
esk nak release tension n nak hang out ngan ajeerah kat sg petani..so, daa~